Thank you for your interest in promoting the mission of Denver Pet Partners (DPP) through the use of our logo on your website. Our logo directly reflects the values of our organization and is proprietary to DPP. Therefore, any use of this logo on member or business websites must adhere to the following criteria:
- It must be reproduced as is without any alterations to the design. See below for acceptable variations of the DPP logo.
- DPP welcomes donations associated with the use of the logo.
- Use of the logo does not, in any way, imply endorsement of the member business or website with which it is associated.
- After researching the business or website, the Board of Directors requires submission of the ‘Request for Permission to use DPP Logo’ form (below) at which time permission may or may not be granted.
- Permission to use the logo may be revoked at any time, with or without cause, at the discretion of the DPP Board of Directors.
Please submit the form at the bottom of this page to request permission to use the DPP Logo.
Following are the acceptable versions of the DPP Logo